Located by the seaside in Penzance, the Penwith College is trying its best to provide an environment that promotes constructive learning. The college provides exceptional teaching and learning facilities for its students. In addition, the college also provides library and other learning resources. Sports facilities make up for the development of other facets of the studentsí lives.
The Penwith College offers its students, flexible options as far as the attendance in classes is concerned. You may opt for full-time or part-time courses as per your choice. The full time courses offered at the Penwith College are: A-Level and GCSE Courses, Vocational Courses, Access Courses, and University Level Higher Education Courses.
The Penwith College also provides many courses for people interested in higher education. Some of the HE courses are:
- FdSc Sports Performance Analysis and Management
- FdSc Marine Sports Science
- FdSc Public Services FDA Education and Training
- FdA Education and Training
- Certificate in Education
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- Certificate in Further Education
- Certificate of HE in Creative Arts
- Certificate of HE in Combined Arts
- Institute of Legal Executives Professional Diploma
- Certificate of HE in Combined Studies
- FdSc Salon and Spa Management
- Certificate and Diploma of Higher Education in Personal and Professional Development
The Penwith College is an equal opportunity organisation. The college provides many support services for its students. Young parents, who wish to continue education, can use the services of a nursery in the campus. Apart from childcare, the college also provides transport, learning support, financial advice, and personal support.
St Clare Street, TR18 2SA, Penzance
Cornwall, South West Region
Tel: 01736 335 000, Fax: 01736 335 100